Orange Education Pvt Ltd (“Company” or “We” and their connotations)
portal – (URL: https://www.ogoolympiad.com/login)
called as “Online Platform”) which offers online Teaching-Learning
for children ages 5-14 years , Parents in the Parent-Child Learning Programs and Teachers for
Training. Together these are to be defined and to be referred as (‘Online
The Portal is also for individuals keen on learning more about us and might share their information
or might not end up is them being our Online Users. All such individuals are to be defined and
referred as (‘Visitors).
Our Online User’s privacy and its protection is of utmost importance to us. We are cognizant of
provide safe and
secure experience on our Online Platform.
Users are Requested to read the same before sharing their data with us.
what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete
We offer Online Teaching-Learning services for children ages 5-14 years , Parents in the Parent-Child
Programs and Teachers for Teacher Training. Together these are to be defined and to be
referred as We
provide online tutoring computer science to children on the Platform (hereinafter referred to as
This policy document will be updated on an ongoing basis. You are encouraged and advised to review
the same to
understand and sign up based on the latest policy.
3.What information we collect and how do we use it:
In order to provide Services, we require certain user information and may obtain the same through
data or automatic data collection.
- By choosing to visit and/or avail any Services provided by Company, you agree to this Privacy
Policy (as may
be amended from time to time). Please read the following information carefully. If you are a
guardian and you provide your consent to your Child’s use of the Platform, you agree to be
you do not
- We collect information that may be used to identify you or your Child (“Personal
including, but not limited to,
- Name of the Child
- Contact Details
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- We also collect certain information either when you provide it using the Platform or Services
automatically as you or the Child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage
address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the
times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics to
understand, protect and serve our Users.
- We also collect information from your user ID associated with any social media account (such as
Facebook and Google account) that users use to sign into the Platform or connect with or use of
Services. When you sign in with your social media account information, or otherwise connect to
media account with the Platform, you consent to our collection, storage, and use, in accordance
includes, without limitation, any information that you have made public through your social
information that the social media service shares with us or information that is disclosed during
and sign-in processes.
- In furtherance of your usage of our Platform, we require the parents to create a G-mail account
on behalf of
the Child. This account is created in order to enable the Child to sign into and access other
programs available across the internet as listed on the Platform. We shall collect information
G-mail account that you use to connect with or use our Services and access other coding programs
available through our Platform. When you sign in with this G-mail account, you consent to our
available to us
through the internet.
- If any of the Users allows us to collect information from his or her device phonebook—and
you or the
Child’s are one of that User’s contacts—we may combine the information we
that User’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also
information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through the
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Platform to
analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our Services. We offer certain
that are only available using a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information that is
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training.
- Users shall grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free,
for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP
License). This IP
License shall end when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been
others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner
emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist
copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
4. How do we use the data Collected.
We collect personal information only necessary for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain an account;
- To enable you to avail of our Services, and ensure efficient customer care experience and
- To determine the current age of the Child;
- To send surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or Services or other
that may be of interest;
- To dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and
- To notify the necessary information related to the Platform and Services and your or the
account on the Platform from time to time;
- To maintain records and provide you and the Child with an efficient, safe and customized
using the Platform;
- To analyse overall trends to helps us improve the Platform and Services;
- To perform quality audits and teacher training;
- To furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for
the relevant services (e.g. scheduling service and maintenance, providing emergency assistance);
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- We may use your email address to seek parental consent of Child for registration of and to
information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent or
any time that we remove the account and delete any Personal Information collected from the Child
the parental contact information).
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to any statutory
requirements. We will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the
rights of the Platform, its owners, or those of the Platform’s other users. Finally, we
will use or
disclose yours or the Child’s Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share
in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the
Platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas,
and other legal processes.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or
Users or others, we may in good faith share information with other companies and organizations
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and
to analyse site usage, improve the Platform’s content and Service offerings, and customize
Platform’s content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Platform and better
tailor it to meet
your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using
5. Data Security
We always strive to keep your Personal Information safe, we have been taking many safety measures,
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of
over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use
acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute
- Safety in the operating environment: we store your Personal Information in a safe operating
it can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-use
comply with industry standards and the law to protect your Personal Information.
- The payment information: confidentiality according to industry standards.
- We strictly limit the Personal Information that is publicly viewable about a User who is known
by us to be a
Child. When a Child posts a review or comment on the Platform, only the Child’s age &
posted, along with the content of the Child’s posting. Although the Child may create a
his/her account, no portion of the Child’s profile other than the Child’s age and
publicly viewable. For posting the child accomplishments (project work) on social media a
consent is sought. The posting includes Name, Age, School, City, Picture and key project
6. 3rd Party Sites
Our Platform may contain links to other 3rd Party websites. Please note that when you
one of these links, you are entering another website over which we have no control and for which we
will bear no
responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage
you to read
we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by
your use of
such websites or services.
7. Data protection Regulations
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in India and our other
located across the globe, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in
reside. We comply with generally accepted industry standard regulations regarding the collection,
retention of data under the Information Technology Act, 2000. By using the Platform and/or Services,
to the collection, transfer, use, storage and disclosure of your information as described in this
Policy, including to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
Orange Education Pvt Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete
or limit the use of
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be
removed from our
systems, please contact us on the details as given below.
8. Rights of the Data Subject.
You have the following data protection rights.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on
you. Whenever made
possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your
settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information
that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict
processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a
copy of the
information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your
consent at any
time where Orange Education Pvt Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic
9. Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your personal information with third party service providers (called
perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as Parties involved in hosting and
Services. Please note that we will not share your Personal Information with third parties allowing
them to use
this information for their own purposes unless you have given explicit consent thereto. Categories
party processors are:
||We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of
|Online and Behavioral Marketing
||We use remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to you
after you visit
ads based on
your past visits to our Service
|Payment Processing and Discounting
||We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that
case, we use
third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors)..
|Collaboration and Location Service Providers
||We collaborate with location service providers to send out emails,
OTP’s to our customers, enable online live video classes for students and teachers
and to also
enable telephony across our students, teachers and support team.
10. Rights to Your Personal Information
- You have the right to provide Personal Information to us and may change that decision at any
- You have the right to check, update and adjust your Personal Information by logging into your
editing personal information or asking us to do this.
- You may also delete yours or your Child’s information at any time on the Platform.
However, we may
retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes
- To sum up, you have the right to access, update, delete, rectify, object or restrict the
Information we have on you.
which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.We reserve the right to update
or change our
us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website
12. Cancellation/Refund Policy
You can choose to opt out anytime, any day, any month!
Yes, no questions asked. In such a case, you will be
refunded on a pro-rata basis ie an amount equivalent to
the number of unused Live classes. Simply drop an email
on firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel anytime.
It will take 7 Bank Working days to process and credit the amount to your bank account.
13. Contact Information
Please contact us by email or postal mail on the following address of the Grievance Officer:
Name : Sandeep Solanki
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Orange Education Pvt Ltd
Address: 9, Daryaganj, New Delhi-110002